News and Updates
Summercessories Summer Promotion
WIN a Grand Prize of a Samsung Galaxy A10s by posting screenshots of items from our web-store www.phone-freedom.com & tag #getitatphonefreedom & @fonefreedom in your post. Also, win bi-weekly prizes of $1000, $500 and $200 phone credits.
Terms & Conditions.
1. This contest officially starts on June 21, 2021 and end August 20, 2021. The winner of the Samsung Galaxy phone will be announced on the 23th August 2021.
2. Rules of entry: Persons under the age of 13, employees and relatives of employees are prohibited to enter this contest.
3. How are winners chosen for the bi-weekly prizes? Contestants with the most Likes will be chosen for first, second and third place prizes of $1000, $500 and $200 phone credit respectively. You are required to post a screenshot of the credit update message, tag @fonefreedom and three (3) friends telling them you got the credit from Phone Freedom. The use of ‘Like Bots’ to get artificial likes is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification. Bi-weekly contest closes at 3pm the on Friday.
4. Is there a restriction on the different mediums a single contestant can enter? There is no restriction. The same contestant can enter online, in store and via social media. All purchases made in store and on our website will still make you eligible for an entry each time.
5. The Grand Prize Draw: Contestants who make purchases online and in our physical store, likewise all contestants on social media who have more than ten (10) Likes, will be entered for the Grand Prize Draw of a Samsung Galaxy A10s Smartphone.
6. The winner of the grand prize has three (3) business days after being announced to claim their prize. After this period has expired, the prize would have been forfeited and be given to the second runner up. If the second runner up fail to claim their prize it will be given to the third runner up. If there is no one the claim the prize, we will put it on auction.
7. How will the winner be contacted? The winner will be contacted via all the modes of entry he/she used to enter the contest.
8. How will the presentation of the grand prize be done? The presentation of the grand prize will be done on Instagram live.
9. Winners participation. Winners agree to have their names and pictures posted on our social media pages and to participate in any live presentation.
10. Phone Freedom Jamaica Ltd. reserve the right to terminate this contest at any time.
11. All participants accept and agree to fully comply and adhere to all guidelines of this contest.
• Disclaimer: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media used throughout the contest.
Samsung Galaxy screens that are in stock.
Samsung A, J, Note and S Series screens.
Note Series Screens
S Series Screens
A Series Screens
J Series Screens
*J260 J2 Core
*J710 J7 Prime
*J330 J3 Pro
January 16, 2021
iPhone Semi-Factory Unlocking.We are now unlocking all iPhone 6s to 12 Pro. No unlocking sim in phone. Exchange your sim cards freely without loss of service.Cost only J$8,000.00. Same day service.Contact us for more details.
October 22, 2020
CYBER DEAL - TAKE STYLES OUT (TSO)Visit https://janus.jamaicaobserver.com/freeclassifieds/cyberpromo_2col.asp to view our TSO Cyber Sales Event store listing, offers and with a click on the company’s logo, you will be directed to the business page.
September 4, 2020
Please be advise we have temporarily discontinue free shipping for purchases over J$10,000.00 until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
August 8, 2020We are offering Free Shipping/Delivery for all purchases of J$10,000.00 and above at www.phone-freedom.com.Please feel free to contact us for further details.
July 22, 2020
***BACK TO SCHOOL ELECTRONICS******Ask Your Families and Friends OVERSEAS From Any Country in the World (CANADA, USA, UK, ETC.) to Make the Purchase for you in our Online Store, WWW.PHONE-FREEDOM.COM for your Back To School Electronics.***=They Pay. You Pickup.=Delivery is Also Available Nationwide.=ALL MAJOR DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.=We also accept wire transfer payments.=MicroSD Cards, USB Flash Drives, Tablets, Phones, plus much more.=Phones available as low as JMD $3,000.00.=All purchases carry warranty.=SAFE, SECURE, RELIABLE & ROBUST INFRASTRUCTURE. Built over the same reliable infrastructure used to power some of the world's most popular sites like Amazon.com.=Contact us for further details.
July 10, 2020
Phone-Freedom.com online transactions are protected by 3D Security.
But what is 3D security?
3D Secure is a security protocol that is designed to provide an additional layer of security for online credit card and debit card transactions. This protocol was created by Arcot Systems (now CA Technologies) and was first used by Visa to provide improved security for Internet payments.It’s likely that you have heard of programs such as Verified by Visa, MasterCard Secure Code, J/Secure, and American Express SafeKey. These payment security services are based on 3D Secure.
How Does 3D Secure Work?
The name 3D comes from the three-domain model used to provide the additional layer of secure authentication between the financial authorization process and online authentication process. The three domains used to provide this security are:Acquirer Domain: The bank and the merchant receiving the transaction payment.Issuer Domain: The bank that issued the credit or debit card used for the transaction.Interoperability Domain: The infrastructure provided for the card that’s used to support the 3D Secure protocol.3D Secure uses XML messaging and SSL communication to secure and authenticate transactions. As a merchant, it’s important that you understand how 3D Secure impacts the customer transaction process. After completing the checkout process, customers paying with Visa or MasterCard are prompted to enter their Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. The customer is then either redirected to the issuer’s website for authorization, or the authorization is completed within your payment solution.If your customer is using an American Express, Discover card, or gift card, they are not prompted to enter a password.If your customer is not enrolled in Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode, the customer is prompted to enroll and create a password. The cardholder can decline registration, but when the customer reaches the maximum number of opt-out occurrences, the customer is no longer given the option to opt-out. The maximum number of opt-out occurrences is up to the credit card issuer, and the actions taken after the maximum is reached are also up to the credit card issuer.It’s important to note that as a merchant you can decide which transactions require 3D Secure authentication. For example, you might identify high-risk transactions with your payment solution’s rules engine and then decide to further secure these transaction with 3D Secure.What
Are the Benefits of Using 3D Secure?
3D Secure offers merchants the following benefits:Liability shift: As you know, when a chargeback occurs, you’re typically liable for this transaction. With 3D Secure, the liability is shifted from you onto your issuing bank. Note: it’s important you review all documentation provided by your issuer to ensure you understand the rules and regulations regarding 3D Secure implementation.Chargeback protection: When you use Verified by Visa, you’re guaranteed to never receive a chargeback. This protection helps secure you against friendly fraud or chargeback fraud. Note: MasterCard does not have a similar policy.Interchange benefits: You may be able to access lower interchange fees and benefit from longer payment terms with your acquirer.
Customer confidence: As a CNP merchant, customer confidence is critical. Many customers will feel more confident knowing there is an extra level of security in place to protect their data.What Should I Tell Customers about 3D Secure?It’s important to remember that while customers do want assurances that their transaction and data are secure, they also do not like extra confirmation steps and passwords. This means you must make sure you clearly explain that you are using 3D Secure (Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode) to provide them with extra protection.Provide some clear information in the early stages of the checkout process that explains the 3D Secure process in simple terms, to allow the customer to be prepared for the extra authentication step.Remind the customer that this extra security is free of charge and that there aren’t any additional fees hidden within the overall transaction. Provide a link that gives the customer more information about the program.
Additionally, make sure the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode logo is clearly displayed.How Can I Learn More about 3D Secure?Read the documentation provided to you by your credit card issuer, and do not hesitate to ask them any questions you have.Also, we suggest you browse the Verifi website and learn more about new device technology and the future of password authentication.We welcome you to contact us with your questions about 3D Secure, and how to best ensure that your business and customers are protected from malicious and fraudulent activity. Resource: https://www.verifi.com/kb/what-is-3d-secure/
July 7, 2020
We are now offering island-wide FREE shipping for purchases of $6,000 or more made in our online store. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
July 6, 2020
Now in stock:Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510 (2019, 10.1 Inch)July 1, 2020.TWS4 Mini TWS Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Auto Pairing Sports Earphone Touch Control Earbuds are back in stock. Go to Shop>Accessories to purchase.
June 30, 2020.
Earn $5 in Fygaro Credit!Share this referral code MGE25 with your friends, family and co-workers.When this referral code is used to make a purchase you will both be given a $5 Fygaro Credit.
June 30, 2020.
New products added today. OTG Type -C and Micro USB Adapters. See these products under accessories.
June 29, 2020.
‘A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.’Martin Luther King Jr.
June 24, 2020. We are offering LABOUR-FREE repairs service for all phone screens bought in our WebStore. As soon as your purchase is complete, simply ship your device to us. We will do the repair and have it sent back to you. Note: All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. For more details, please contact us.